Thursday 26 August 2021

Ghost cities

 

https://sites.google.com/d/1wOEDV9xjMa8azcoBNCZDgqMWpdG8fYIN/p/19RSownSxlTchHRQ7vCRyqvzuebPZ1ty_/edit



Hi, Kia ora, how are you? today after you google meet Miss Farr (our teacher) assigned us to finish off our ghost cities, ghost cities are basically just abandoned cities/places/towns. I did mine on residents of Pennsylvania, carbon monoxide poisoning. it was fun to learn about whats happen and how. My favourite part was learning about why it was abandoned. thank you for reading my blog - Milla <3

1 comment:

  1. Hi Milla, this is an interesting topic to research, there are lots of abandoned places in the world...sad really. Unfortunately I can't see your slide, perhaps something went wrong with the link settings?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.

Our Cultures

  Hi, Kia Ora, How are you, Tody me and Kiara did a blog post about our family and our cultures I'm from Aussie and Kiara is from Alexan...